Saturday, April 13, 2013

New Batch of 16" Lil Kid Dolls


I've been trying to get a new batch of 16" Lil Kid dolls done since before Christmas!! I finally finished a bakers dozen and have just added them to the website. All 13 of them can be seen on the Lil Kid Dolls page... 

I was so excited over finding a great new way to add curls, that I ended up making a LOT of dolls with curly hairdo's...
These two look like sister and brother!









 I've added quite a few other new hair styles, too, plus many brand new outfit styles... 





I love the look of french braids but it's a little tricky to get the look using yarn.. I kept playing around until I finally got the look I was hoping for... 





This little one has ribbon running through her hair. Her ribbons match the organza flowers on her tutu skirt...













These braids turned out super cute and SOFT. I used a mohair blend yarn that gives her a nice highlighted hair look.
I had a lot of fun creating this batch of Lil Kids. 
Please stop by and see all 13 new dolls..
Hope they'll bring a smile to your face..
Have a great day!

No comments:

Post a Comment